We are looking for an experienced webmaster to help us with our day-to-day tasks
You will be joining our team full time, and will be working mostly remotely during COVID.
We offer a great work environment, and a lot of space for growth. You will be working on challenging projects for our US clients.
The products we build are used by hundreds of thousands of people, and what you do will have a direct impact.
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience with VPS servers
- Experience with cPanel, WHM, Domain and DNS configuration
- Experience with Installation of Wordpress Sites
- Experience with Google Workspace
- Experience with MySQL Database Servers
What will you do?
- Setup and configure Wordpress websites, with landing pages and custom themes
- Add Google Analytics and similar integrations
- Setup DNS records
- Setup Google Workspace accounts
- Backup and test client websites
- Migrate websites and content between servers
- Be in charge of access control and provisionin accounts for different users
- Basic knowledge of AWS Services (S3, CloudFront, Route53)
- Basic knowledge of APIs
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Remote Friendly
- Check our Instagram (@zombiesouplab) and Facebook (@zombiesoup)